[At-Large] IDN Variants in the market place

Karl Auerbach karl at cavebear.com
Mon Jul 23 16:04:39 UTC 2018

On 7/23/18 5:57 AM, sivasubramanian muthusamy wrote:
> Internet requires a Reputation Service that is free from commercial
> agenda and free from political bias.
The usual internet answer to that is "go forth and build it".

I do not mean that in any way that is sarcastic or pejorative.  I really
mean, if you want this, then the internet is open for you to build it.

That, of course, means building it to your own design, through your own
effort and expense, and without any promise that other users would
actually use it or perceive it as free of bias.

         --karl--