[At-Large] [lac-discuss-en] Vistaprint is abandoning .vista

Sivasubramanian M 6.Internet at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 20:18:35 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018, 12:16 AM <bzs at theworld.com> wrote:

> Multistakeholderism is open to all -- like the Ritz Hotel.

( Understand that it is an anology that isn't perfect). Going by this
anology, it merely requires a simple, very simple fix:  Reserve a third of
the hotel by unconditional funding to the stakeholder group that can't
afford it, and to anyone relatively less privileges even from within even
the wealthier stakeholder groups. Then we will find the elusive balance.

Sivasubramanian M