[At-Large] [lac-discuss-en] Vistaprint is abandoning .vista

Carlos Raul Gutierrez carlosraul at gutierrez.se
Sat Jul 14 13:18:45 UTC 2018

Dear Carlton,

ICANN should be learning from past experience, and the long list of
activities show a great potential for conflicts of interest.

If somebody still thinks that ICANN should go into subsequent procedures
with a one size fits all framework, i can only wish good luck. The
conflicts of interst may push ICANN towards implosion.

I pesonally think that a categories based differrentiated approach for
subsequent rounds (.brand, .generics & . communities) would guarantee
ICANN a longer shelf life........

---
Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
carlosraul at gutierrez.se