[At-Large] [lac-discuss-en] Vistaprint is abandoning .vista

Carlos Raul Gutierrez carlosraul at gutierrez.se
Sat Jul 14 10:24:45 UTC 2018

To: Barry Shein

I fully support the idea of differentiate pricing for .brands!

I even support a separate window-process for applications, evaluations
and delegation of .brands, contracted out to WIPO to deal with!!!!!! And
ICANN should just get a cut of of that. It owuld allow us to focus on
the free open internet and the public interest.

---
Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
carlosraul at gutierrez.se
+506 8837 7176