[At-Large] [ALAC] NOI published by NTIA

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 10:47:10 UTC 2018

Hello,

I tend to agree with Andrei; it seem to me that organisations and citizens
of the USA are more appropriate responders to this enquiry.

However if ICANN being an organisation incorporated in the USA then
believes her MS community should respond then they need to initiate a
process to collect those feedback from the community and submit it as ICANN
MS community response to the NTIA's call for comment, otherwise, I do not
think it is appropriate for ALAC/Atlarge to respond directly to a country's
call for comment.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!