[At-Large] NOI published by NTIA

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Tue Jun 5 14:53:59 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I thought many of you might be interested in the Notice Of Inquiry (NOI) published by the NTIA on International Internet Policy Priorities.

The NOI includes some questions in relation to the IANA transition. Most precisely it raises the question on whether the transition should be unwound and if so, how?

There are also questions related to free flow of information and jurisdiction, Multistakeholder approach to internet governance, privacy and security and emerging technologies and trends.

You can find the NOI in this link https://www.ntia.doc.gov/federal-register-notice/2018/notice-inquiry-international-internet-policy-priorities

I hope you find this information useful.

Kind regards,

León
Enviado desde mi iPad