[At-Large] REMINDER on Board Public sessions on May 12th

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Fri May 11 20:56:28 UTC 2018

Dear all,

This is a friendly reminder that the Board will be holding two public sessions tomorrow, may 12.

The first one will be at 17:30 UTC and the discussion will be on GAC advice on PR Communiqué.

The second one will be at 00:30 UTC (13 may) and the discussion will be on the Trademark Clearing House (TMCH).

You can join the sessions at:

Adobe Connect Link: https://participate.icann.org/board-open/
Participant Code: 5542211258

Additional access numbers: https://www.myrcplus.com/cnums.asp?bwebid=8369444&ppc=5542211258&num=1-605-475-5606

These two topics are, I think, of big interest to end users so I encourage you to join these sessions.

Kind regards,

León
Enviado desde mi iPad