[At-Large] GDPR interim model draft published for comments

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Thu Mar 1 04:43:17 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Many of you might have been following the discussion on compliance with the GDPR and may be aware that ICANN org has published the proposed interim model for community review.  You can find a blog post by Göran on the topic here:

https://www.icann.org/news/blog/data-protection-privacy-update-seeking-input-on-proposed-interim-model-for-gdpr-compliance

ICANN org is asking for input, preferably, before ICANN 61 which is less than a week away.

I know the timeframe is really short but nevertheless wanted to bring this to your attention as I know it is a sensitive issue concerning end users.

Kind regards

León
Enviado desde mi iPhone