[At-Large] Would you like to participate in the SIDS Preparatory Session at the IGF 2017 [ Panelists and Volunteers Needed] #IGF2017 #SIDS

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 13:29:34 UTC 2017

Hi Jane,

Yes, certainly, will get Anja to change the name to SIDS and LLDCs and you
can coordinate the discussions on the ITU-D Resolutions and work on
panelists for the same. Since, we only have 2 hours, we can always have a
panel on the same with the view of giving an overview of developments and
advising participants on Workshop Sessions to look out for. Then when the
mailing list is established, more discussions can occur on the mailing list.

Sala

--

*Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala T*

*P. O. Box 17862*