[At-Large] FCC TO SCRAP NET NEUTRALITY

Javier Rua javrua at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 11:35:05 UTC 2017

What did I miss here? I think there’s a big difference I we all care about this issue (‘cause we all do) and whether ICANN’s very specific remit will be affected (which I think will not, but if it did I’m completely willing to do something about it).  All USA ICANN community folks can do something as individuals here, either objecting on the FCC record or future actions like voting Democratic in the future and getting a Democrat in the White House, and/or boycotting ISPs that either block or throttle sites (as a Puerto Rican, I can only resort to the first and last among these options).  One can also express ones opinion and spread it all over the web/social media, and threads like this one, which is the option I took in this Op-Ed: “The end of Net Neutrality — Now what?” https://newsismybusiness.com/net-neutrality-what/

Regards,

Javier Rúa-Jovet

+1-787-396-6511
twitter: @javrua