[At-Large] FCC TO SCRAP NET NEUTRALITY

John R. Levine johnl at iecc.com
Tue Dec 5 01:54:48 UTC 2017

> If this is the case (I haven’t seen that ICANN remit language) ...

I would be surprised if it existed, although of course I'm prepared to be
shown I'm mistaken, with paragraph numbers.

The order is about customer-facing ISPs, most of which are only DNS
operators to the extent they provide service for their customers.  Some
have vanity TLDs like .COMCAST, Google via Google Fiber is a registry, but
I'd be rather surprised if the FCC order had any bearing on their
registroy or registrar activities.

Regards,