[At-Large] [ALAC-Internal] Hurricane Maria Domain Registration protectionProtocol

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 16:08:27 UTC 2017

Perhaps this makes convincing for a PDP less difficult. Thanks for sharing
this important information Michele

I wonder how this can be applicable to regions who experience total
Internet shutdowns so well. May be something to explore if/when a PDP
happens.

Regards
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos