[At-Large] Auction Proceeds - where we are and what you can help

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Fri May 12 22:59:21 UTC 2017

​Oh and before anyone replies on procedure:

I am fully aware that this stage of the WG is dealing with broad criteria
and not specific recipients.​

But in the world of Internet Governance, the IGF is in a category of its
own and IMO it is reasonable to discuss its inclusion at a structural level
at this point.

--
Evan Leibovitch
Toronto, Canada