[At-Large] Auction Proceeds - where we are and what you can help

Ken Whitehurst whitehurst at consumerscouncil.com
Fri May 12 19:47:42 UTC 2017

I guess that depends on what is meant by “promote knowledge” and how you accomplish it. But I’ve never really understood the promotion of knowledge to automatically mean self-promotion, as in the sense of self-aggrandizement.
But I’d give you they might be more specific about the knowledge about the organization they are talking about, so someone doesn’t use the language to play fast and loose.
It’s probably not bad that somewhere a long the line people might become knowledgeable about ICANN’s role, for example.
--
Ken Whitehurst
Executive Director