[At-Large] Public Comment: CWG - Use of Country and Territory Names as TLDs

Carlos Raul Gutierrez carlosraul at gutierrez.se
Sun Apr 2 12:10:49 UTC 2017

Thank you very much Maureen! I have been part of this thankless exercise for more than two year now. If you want and if we can find a suitable time. We can have a short skype conversation. Im available early in my time so e which is late for you, soothing like 12:30UTC (noon UTC)
What do you think?

Cheer
Carlos
From the right Cocoa Island