[At-Large] Fwd: Mailing list subscriptions

Bashar Al-Abdulhadi bashar at kuwaitnet.com
Tue Feb 21 11:53:44 UTC 2017

Please anyone does not know how to visit
https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/at-large and unsubscribe
himself just send an email to at-large-request at atlarge-lists.icann.org with
the subject: subscribe

lets quit sending emails to the mailing list which have hundreds if not
thousands of interested people and annoy them to read meaningless emails
asking everyone to unsubscribe them from this list.

My apologies if my email sounds harsh but your request to main list asking
to unsubscribe is more rude than us guiding you how to unsubscribe
(although we're not part of At-Large staff nor ICANN)

Kindly consider the time you're wasting of these people reading such
useless emails.

Thank you for understanding and my apologies again if my email sounded hard.