[At-Large] Questions & Answers Wiki Workspace Now Open - Interacting with the Final Candidates of the ICANN Board Director Selected by the At-Large Community
program-admin at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Feb 3 22:52:26 UTC 2017
As recently announced<https://atlarge.icann.org/news/announcement-1005-2017-01-29-en>, Alan Greenberg<https://community.icann.org/x/PqbDAw> and Leon Sanchez<https://community.icann.org/x/SabDAw> have been selected as the Final Slate of Candidates ("Candidates") for the ICANN Board Director selected by the At-Large Community.
To help the At-Large Community members to learn more about the background, views, and positions of the Candidates and to help the electorate members<https://community.icann.org/x/8LXDAw> to decide on their votes in the final election (starts on 21 Feb 2017, view timeline<https://community.icann.org/x/ORq4Aw>), the Board Member Selection Process Committee (BMSPC) have decided to organize the following interaction activities after soliciting feedback across the community:
1. An At-Large Community wide teleconference where Candidates introduce themselves and answer questions from members.
2. An interactive wiki workspace<https://community.icann.org/x/ArXDAw> for At-Large members to ask questions to the Final Slate of Candidates and for the Candidates to answer.
Mark your calendar! An At-Large Community wide teleconference will be held on Tuesday, 14 February 2017 13:00-15:00 UTC for the Community to meet the Candidates and ask questions about their vision about At-Large, ICANN, the Board and beyond. If you cannot attend, recording and transcript will be made available via the At-Large Board Member Selection wiki<https://community.icann.org/x/3bTDAw>. Agenda and participation details will be distributed shortly.
Questions & Answers Wiki Workspace
Before and after the At-Large Community wide teleconference on Tuesday, 14 February 2017, the At-Large Community will have two windows of opportunity to ask Candidates questions and view their responses in written form.
The Q&A wiki workspace can be accessed here: https://community.icann.org/x/ArXDAw
Before the teleconference: To prepare for the interactions with the Candidates in the teleconference, you may ask questions to the Candidates beforehand. These questions can be sent from now till Friday, 10 February 2017 23:59 UTC.
After the teleconference: After viewing Candidates' responses to the questions posted before the teleconference and interacting with them during the teleconference, you may ask follow-up questions afterward. The follow up questions must be sent no later than Thursday, 16 February 2017 23:59 UTC.
* Please email your questions to the Candidates to program-admin at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:program-admin at atlarge.icann.org> for posting on the wiki.
* Program Admin Staff will consolidate duplicative questions and perform minor editing for clarification, if necessary, before posting. The names of the At-Large members who sent questions will be recorded on the wiki.
* Candidates are requested to send their response to program-admin at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:program-admin at atlarge.icann.org> for posting. Program Admin Staff will send announcement to the Community to view the responses.
* All questions and responses will be posted in English.
* For both Candidates to be able to read and understand the questions, please write them in English. If you are unable to write in English, Program Admin Staff will provide translation support within our capability (e.g. Spanish, French, Chinese, Turkish).
For background information of the ICANN Board Director Selection Process, please visit the At-Large Board Member Selection workspace<https://community.icann.org/x/6Q2MAg>.
Any questions regarding the process should also be directed by email to program-admin at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:program-admin at atlarge.icann.org>. They will be answered as quickly as possible.
On behalf of the Board Member Selection Process Committee (BMSPC)
Heidi Ullrich, Ariel Liang, Terri Agnew, and Yesim Nazlar
At-Large Board Member Selection Program Admin Staff
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the At-Large