[At-Large] REMINDER Deadline 4 days: Call for Candidates: Auction Proceeds

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Jan 18 17:38:21 UTC 2017

As per
https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2016-12-13-en,
anyone can become a Participant. Only chartering
organizations can appoint Members. The only
difference between them is that IF there is ever
a need to vote (which rarely happens), only
Members can vote, and Members have a
responsibility to act as information conduits to and from their organization.

Alan