[At-Large] Cruz' revenge

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 12:58:53 UTC 2016

Hello Roberto,

By "pun intended" it loosely meant" I hope you were joking" ;-).

That said, yes you are right about how press could get an headline around
this. However I am glad that ICANN is indeed being transparent with this by
providing update on happenings to the community. I think Alberto gave a
good 4 line summary that we can always forward to any press that wants to
relate mere meeting equipment incidence to imply incompetence in operation
of the IANA Function.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!