[At-Large] R: Cruz' revenge

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 21:35:25 UTC 2016

Seun,
I don’t understand the “pun intended” issue.
About the contents, I am with you implying that there is a cost-benefit issue about decisions on the backup issues.
However, being a well-known paranoiac, I am worried about the possible bad press about it.
That is why I do hope that we will have no hiccups, not even minor ones, in Hyderabad.
The eyes of the world will be upon us.