[At-Large] Cruz' revenge

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 18:00:14 UTC 2016

Hello Roberto,

Please tell me the first question is "pun intended" ;-) As to the second;
well I understand it's prudent to have backup of network services/data but
what does having a backup of over 100 tons of hardware mean? I think it
definitely will mean a lot of redundancy resulting to a waste of resources
as well.

As I note from the announcement[1], looks like a number of the devices has
been replaced. The remote hubs will be the major hit. I can imagine the
ICANN tech are working around the logistics.

Regards
1.
https://www.icann.org/news/blog/fire-on-cargo-ship-affects-it-equipment-bound-for-icann57-hyderabad

Sent from my LG G4