[At-Large] Cruz' revenge

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:18:49 UTC 2016

http://domainincite.com/21067-ship-explosion-takes-icann-gear-out-of-action

Two questions:

*         We always talk about disaster recovery, duplication of resources, etc. Why did we not put in place these measures? The question will now be "if those folks cannot secure their own equipment, how can they be trusted to take care of the Internet?"

*         What will be the real impact for the meeting? I cannot believe that we do not have backup solutions, as Murphy implies.
We live in interesting times indeed. Brings me back to 1998, when CORE servers were stolen.
Cheers,