[At-Large] R: On techies versus politicians

William Tibben wjt at uow.edu.au
Fri Sep 16 04:00:47 UTC 2016

I think Adam Smith describe this reality as the prejudices  of one’s education.

Dr William Tibben
Lecturer
School of Computing and Information Technology
Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences
University of Wollongong
Wollongong NSW 2522
Australia

T +61 2 4221 3768
W  eis.uow.edu.au<http://eis.uow.edu.au>

[cid:12847E93-ED35-458D-804C-37B3B602AD91]