[At-Large] ICANN's response to IANA Transition negative propaganda

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 19:53:00 UTC 2016

I think where it comes from matters or to better put, who is communicating
the 101 matters. At this stage, the call needs to come from communities
independent of ICANN as I don't think it's enough for ICANN to be doing the
talking alone on this one, afterall ICANN only facilitated.

The ICG perhaps should play a key role in the talking as well.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos