[At-Large] Online sale of fake medicines and products targeted in INTERPOL operation

John R. Levine johnl at iecc.com
Mon Jun 13 19:51:27 UTC 2016

> Have a look at the Legitscript blog. Most of the large registrars work with Legitscript.
>
> I’m sure John can comment in more detail.

They don't publish a list, but it's pretty much every registrar you ever
heard of.

The number of real online pharmacies is not large, so if you see one not
on their list, the chances are very high that it's completely rogue. Most
registrars have no problem turning off domains when there's evidence of
clear illegality.

If you look at their blog, you can get some hints about who they're
unhappy with.  There's a top ten list but it hasn't been updated for two
years and is very out of date.

R's,
John