[At-Large] [EURO-Discuss] IGF Germany

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sun May 15 23:13:34 UTC 2016

Dear Roberto,

the German IGF is besides the UK IGF one of the first or oldest IGFs on the national level while trying to establish "multi-stakeholder structures at the national level" from the very beginning. For its launching and creation, several German ALSes were involved.

Meanwhile, there are around 25 national IGF initiatives across Europe alone -- see:
http://www.eurodig.org/european-ig-initiatives/
-- where some other EURALO ALSes were closely involved (like Finland, Ukraine, Portugal etc.) or Switzerland where EURALO is listed as a founding member and partner -- see (even in English):
http://swiss-igf.ch/en/

For more infos, just let me know.

Kind regards,
Wolf

Roberto Gaetano wrote Sun, 15 May 2016 15:10:
>Good afternoon.
>I am particularly interested in efforts to establish multi-stakeholder structures at the national level.
>I understand that in Germany there is an ongoing effort to build this type of initiative.
>Is this correct? How can I get more information?
>Generally speaking, would it be a good idea to share the information that we have from different countries?
>Maybe there are some ALSes that work locally on this subject, and it would be good to know more about it.
>Cheers,
>Roberto

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/