[At-Large] Is ICANN's oversight really moving away from the US government?

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Thu Apr 28 20:46:04 UTC 2016

Dear Pranesh,

Evidence on what exactly? of a Registry/Registrar association fighting for what you believe to be just causes to fight for? As I said, there is a wide universe of views out there and the fact that those views are not aligned with yours does not mean that they don’t act or that they won’t act at a certain point in the future.

This http://www.thedna.org/what-is-the-domain-name-association/ <http://www.thedna.org/what-is-the-domain-name-association/> seems to be an association that groups registrars, registries and other people interested in the domain name industry.

This is just illustrative and to answer to your question on the existence of an association in the US. I don’t think it’s related to the main topic of the discussion.

Best regards,

León