[At-Large] Rant

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 18:49:01 UTC 2016

I don't like American cars.

That's why I do not buy one.

All the cars I have owned have been either European or Japanese.

I do not ask that American cars be subject to a different jurisdiction, I
just ignore them.

If I did not like the jurisdiction under which American TLDs operate, I
would just pick a non-American one - and a non-American registrar, there's
plenty of choice.

There is no compelling reason, in particular now with the wide choice of
TLDs, to register under .com or other American-based TLDs.

I do not ask that American Registries and Registrars be subject to a
different jurisdiction, I just know that I can use different ones, and
ignore them, if I wish so.

I do not like complaining about one solution if alternatives are available.

Unfortunately, I have not reached yet the nirvana status where I can just
ignore loud complaints without search for alternative solutions.

But I am working on it.

Cheers,

R.