[At-Large] R: WEBCAST TUE-FRI: South School on Internet Governance 2016 #SSIGOAS

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 22:19:50 UTC 2016

Jason,

I like your approach – what can we (you, I,
) do.

I think you have pointed out already one relatively simple item: kudos to
Joly, but maybe some effort might be spent, for instance by us (ALAC) to
have a better advertisement of the event, to have more participation,
including remote.

I have been following part of the streaming today, and noticed that at some
point in time the Spanish channel had to be discontinued when Veni was
speaking because the time was over for the interpreters.

This is not something we (ALAC) can do anything about but either more
flexibility in the management of contractual relationships with interpreters
(at ICANN meetings this seems to be quite the case) or a more strict
observance of the schedule by participants could help.

Cheers,

R.