[At-Large] R: R: Is ICANN's oversight really moving away from the US government?

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 19:18:38 UTC 2016

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos
On 27 Mar 2016 17:31, "Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond" <ocl at gih.com> wrote:

> In one sentence: if a new organisation oversees ICANN, who oversees the
> new steward?

SO: Which was simply the question I asked in my previous post of the
thread. It was one of the questions that also "rightly" killed the idea
during CWG proposal development. Although Parminder is not convinced about
that (based on the response to my mail), I guess we must not all
necessarily have to agree. (I ofcourse experience that as well, so it's
normal and perhaps healthy).

Cheers!