[At-Large] Fwd: [technical-issues] Banning .xyz email from my company's servers

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Sat Mar 19 20:39:03 UTC 2016

Olivier

If you’re using Postfix I’d recommend setting up Postgrey
(see my rather old howto here: http://www.michele.me/blog/archives/2005/10/postgrey-greylisting-in-postfix-on-ubuntu-debian/ )

Spam Assassin by itself will only score mails.
For outright rejection you can plugin a few DNSBLs directly into Postfix and watch a lot of junk simply vanish completely ..

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon