[At-Large] CCWG Briefings - Presentation

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Feb 25 09:25:36 UTC 2016

Dear Alan,

thanks for this. The first thing that comes to mind is that this is 78
slides of which we covered about half yesterday but these were somehow
probably easier to cover -- and I do not know whether we really spent
enough time yesterday on slide 36, the thresholds to community powers.

Typo Slide 38:
An large set of changes -> A large set of changes

Flow:

Rec 1: covered yesterday
Rec 3: covered yesterday
Rec 4: covered yesterday
Rec 2: covered yesterday (but do we want to revisit the table on page 36?)
Rec 5: Alan
Rec 6: Leon
Rec 7: Leon or Olivier
Rec 8: Leon or Olivier
Rec 9: Alan
Rec 10: Cheryl
Rec 11: Alan
Rec 12: Cheryl

As you can see from above, I am happy to do Rec 7 & 8 is Leon can't do
them. I am not an expert either in those but can certainly provide some
background & take our colleagues through them.

As for the order of the slides, I wonder whether we should be speaking
bout Reconsideration first (Rec 8) and then IRP (Rec 7). Also to bring
Rec 9 forward before Rec 7 - since Rec 7 mentions the compliance with
Articles in Incorporation & Bylaws. So the order I'd suggest is:

Rec 5: Alan
Rec 6: Leon
Rec 9: Alan
Rec 8: Leon or Olivier