[At-Large] I: [ALAC-Announce] ICANN News Alert -- Notice of Preliminary Determination To Grant Registrar Data Retention Waiver Request for Ascio Technologies, Inc. Danmark - filial af Ascio Technologies, Inc. USA

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Tue Dec 22 14:50:11 UTC 2015

Olivier, all

 This is really a relevant issue to discuss. In regions like south america where number of registrars is very low ( 17 in all regions ) users depend upon other region registrars, making whole situation worse.
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil