[At-Large] R: I: [ALAC-Announce] Meeting Invitation - Civil Society Engagement Approach: Call to discuss Implementation

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Dec 14 19:14:38 UTC 2015

Olivier
 You have raised some interesting question that can be the base of our position paper. As the foundation I am chair of the board here ( a large one0 was not accepted by NCUC when I have been candidate it to NPOC ( some years ago) I do believe we need much more clarity here and responding to your questions may start an interesting process to define what we believe.
I believe there are real differences among all kind of not for profit  included inside the Civil Society as well as , in a separated slot – academia.
I agree to have an specific call among us to debate some questions , we shall start listing the main questions and of course your first 4 below is already part of it IMO.
 Kisses to all
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004