[At-Large] IGF - INVITATION to a Breakfast with a Panel on “Internet

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Sun Nov 1 20:18:14 UTC 2015

 Dear all

 To whom will be in Joao Pessoa participating IGF 2015 – Welcome to Brazil !!!!
Please be invited to join us in this Breakfast with a panel on "Internet, Content and Creativity” - see below and
Register here

FITec Technological Innovations; ABES (Brazilian Association of Software Companies), ABPI (Brazilian Association of Intellectual Property), and MPA-AL (Motion Picture Association – Latin America), cordially invites you to attend a Breakfast/Roundtable, which will take place on November 10th at 9a.m. at the Hotel Cabo Branco Nacional, in João Pessoa.
This initiative was motivated by the Internet Governance Forum (IGF), which will occur in the same period in the João Pessoa city.

Our goal is to foster the debate regarding “Internet, Content and Creativity”, counting on the participation of the IGF attendees.

Panelists:

·       David Fares – Senior Vice President 21st Century Fox

·       Jorge Sukarie Neto – ABES’ Chairman

·       Cláudio Lins de Vasconcelos – ABPI Director-Rapporteur

·       Vanda Scartezini – President of FITec’s Board

We´re looking forward to your participation in the event!

Register here to receive further information.

Space is limited. We strongly encourage you to reserve your spot yearly.

Safe trip to all

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004