[At-Large] (no subject)

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Fri Oct 23 19:33:31 UTC 2015

David,

thanks for the message and for the huge, sensitive work that goes behind this.

This problem was not ICANN's making nor ICANN's choice yet of course demands from ICANN a response that is not easy at all. The changes you are implementing are very sensitive.

It is important for the community to note and comment on all changes and indications of trouble they/we notice as they may signal needs to adjust the changes you are describing, or to attend to specific users' issues. Everybody should be aware that this is very finicky and that the best responses to trouble are objective, civil reports with well documented information such as platform (hardware, operating system, email client or browser, etc.), full email headers, and copies of the system messages received.

Wishing everybody good luck!

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Facultad de Química UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO SMS +525541444475
Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org