[At-Large] At-Large Use of Country and Territory Names as Top Level Domains

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Tue Sep 22 18:59:47 UTC 2015

Dear All,

It is great to see a vibrant discussion on this topic!

To help the penholder (Maureen Hilyard) keep track of the comments and also
to bring more visibility to this discussion, I took the liberty to paste
your comments in the At-Large wiki workspace here:
https://community.icann.org/x/VIxYAw.

I would encourage you to continue this discussion using the comment function
in the wiki workspace.

If there is any issue, please contact me off-list.

Thank you,
Ariel

Ariel Xinyue Liang
Policy Analyst | Washington, DC