[At-Large] Jack Ma New Co-Chair of Global Internet Governance Alliance #AliBaba #GIGA

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Sun Jul 5 21:00:21 UTC 2015

lot’s of names but I also am waiting fro something come out - I did not go
to this event, but ICANN staff here went and so did Jean Jacques.
Jean Jacques sent out a new report about the event. Guess worth to read it.
World economic Forum + Alibaba from China + CGI.br + CEO of ICANN  looks an
interesting group to chair this.
 let’s read JJ and debate later. I had no opportunity to read it yet.
Best regards,
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004