[At-Large] Jack Ma New Co-Chair of Global Internet Governance Alliance #AliBaba #GIGA

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 06:05:54 UTC 2015

Hi JJ,

Thanks for the share, it then seem the election refereed to in the
beginning of this thread is actually selecting the co-chairs for NMI and
not GIGA.

By the way 5 co-chairs for a 24 member panel seem like a record breaker to
me. Do you mind clarifying what informed the need for that much? as I don't
think it's on regional reasons neither does it seem to be on stakeholder
categorisation.

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.