[At-Large] Search underway for the future CEO of ICANN

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 21:20:23 UTC 2015

​Dear At-Large Community Members,

I am relaying ​
a message from George Sadowsky below
​ regarding the ICANN CEO Search.  Please note the deadline of 12 July for
your input, which should be emailed to ceo-search-cmte-only at icann.org.

The A
​t-Large wiki on the topic is here in case you want to see some ideas and
discussion on the topic:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ICANN+CEO+Selection+Criteria+2015+Workspace

Best regards,

Rinalia Abdul Rahim
Member of the ICANN Board CEO Search Committee

----

Message from George Sadowsky:​

> All,
>
> As you may know, Fadi Chehadé, the CEO of ICANN, has announced his intent
to leave the organization as of mid-March 2016.

> ICANN has formed a search committee for the new CEO, of which I am the
chair.  We've opened an e-mail address for interested parties,
ceo-search-cmte-only at icann.org, in order to collect comments regarding the
search, the qualifications of candidates, the job description, and the
special characteristics of best applicants.  It's open until July
12, 2015.  Please feel free to contribute your views. You should also have
no hesitation in spreading the word about the search and suggest strong
candidates for consideration when the job specifics are available.

> I'll get back to these lists about mid-July with an updated job
description and qualifications statement for the position.