[At-Large] IANA Transition Demystified #PTC15

Jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Mon Jan 19 10:20:02 UTC 2015

At 22:00 18/01/2015, Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro wrote:
>Dear All,
>I would like to invite you to attend the session on IANA Demystified
>if you are in Honolulu for the PTC 15. Details are as follows:
>http://www.ptc.org/ptc15/program-and-attendees/complete-program/details.html?sid=128
>We have ICANN CTO, APNIC DG on the Panel amongst others, details are
>in the link above.

Sala,
it would be interesting at this stage to have an "I*gang" commented
point of view (you had a few members) on this non-issue/mystificaton
being used as a cover of the US e-dominion/e-colony legal status
transition of the internet application on the global catenet; and how
they see the different existing/probable technopolitcal
alternatives/competitions. Is there a report on the meeting?
Thx.
jfc