[At-Large] General Updates on ICT For Development [UN General Assembly and ITU Plenipotentiary]

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 13:47:59 UTC 2014

Dear Sala:
Thanks very much for sharing and bringing the information here.  Very
helpful indeed.

Our colleagues across the Caribbean region have been promoting a CARICOM
view for the ITU Plenip. Spoke to Minister Paulwell 2 days ago and it
appears things are coming together. Wish us success.

-Carlton.

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799