[At-Large] [IP] WEF says it plans to build multilateral architecture to govern internet

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 16:20:28 UTC 2014

Hi

The ill-chosen wording has been pointed out to the WEF and the text has been changed.  It now says "a multistakeholder endeavour to stimulate more cross-industry and cross-ministry strategic dialogue on ways to strengthen multistakeholder Internet governance ‎and cooperation.”  This is a separate track of activity from the NMI/platform for collaborative projects.

http://www.weforum.org/news/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2015-address-new-global-context?news=page

Best

Bill