[At-Large] [ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULT: 2015 APRALO ALT Member Selection

Raf Fatani Raf at SASIconsult.com
Sat Oct 4 09:59:40 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I wanted to be the first to congratulate Holly on winning the AP ALT vote. As I said on the Wiki page, Holly has done brilliantly in the past, and I am sure she will continue to do brilliantly moving forward. Holly has my 100% support, and I will continue to give this community all I can.

I would also like to also take this opportunity to congratulate Cheryl for the ALAC Liaison to the GNSO - Cheryl does not need any introductions as she will do an incredible job.

We are indeed very fortunate to have both these ladies!

I look forward to seeing you all in Los Angeles!

Kind Regards,

Raf