[At-Large] [ALAC] Acknowledgment of Second At-Large Summit Declaration

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Sun Sep 14 15:50:27 UTC 2014

At 19:40 12/09/2014, Sébastien Bachollet wrote:
>I am one of the 3.
>"and will study possible plans to make the
>At-Large summit a regular occurrence."

Very good. I as you know I am only interested in
the I*Use architectural and people perspective.

I note that there was an ATLAS II Thematic Group
on the Global Internet User Perspective.
I however fail to find the corresponding ALAC working mailing list.

Unless I missed its page, any objection to have
it set-up as an ICANN open mailing list?
Or would you prefer we resume the pre-ALAC spirit
and enlarge it to an "atlarge.org" maiilng list
toward a post-NTIA atlarges consensus.
Best
jfc