[At-Large] News on the .health TLD allocation

Antony Van Couvering avc at namesatwork.com
Wed Sep 3 22:36:15 UTC 2014

They form part of the contract and are enforceable, in my understanding, unless the registry gives itself an "out" as Donuts did.

For instance, M+M agreed to have a 60-day Sunrise, and we have to stick to that, even though now in retrospect (given the very low participation by brands in Sunrise programs) it seems quite silly.

Antony