[At-Large] News on the .health TLD allocation

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri Aug 29 17:29:50 UTC 2014

On Friday 29 August 2014 09:02 PM, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond wrote:
> Dear Rosa,
>
> thank you very much for this follow-up. Yes indeed, we have seen this
> allocation.
> I note that the successful applicant will enforce restrictions, or at
> least police applications, in order to reduce the likelyhood of fake
> pharmacies using the zone.

And of course, for a US based organisations, a fake, or less than fully
fine, pharmacy will be a third world organisation selling generic cheap
drugs, that are perfectly legal both in that country and any another
third world country that it may sell to, but which may not meet the
extra ordinarily high intellectual property standards of the US,
designed to benefit the rich, and against the poor... The global techno
structures become the new international law, in the manner of the famous
saying that ' code is law'. while the civil society community around
these key governance functions seem least bothered... parminder