[At-Large] News on the .health TLD allocation

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Aug 29 15:32:14 UTC 2014

Dear Rosa,

thank you very much for this follow-up. Yes indeed, we have seen this
allocation.
I note that the successful applicant will enforce restrictions, or at
least police applications, in order to reduce the likelyhood of fake
pharmacies using the zone. It would be interesting to see performance
metrics of such enforcement a few years down the line.
Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Chair