[At-Large] Off-topic, but not so much

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri Aug 15 15:04:03 UTC 2014

Hi Roberto,

I guess some of us will meet at the Studienkreis meeting in Sofia soon again.

Regarding your subsequent plans and questions: You are right, we have no ALS in this region (the Greek ALS was decertified recently).

However, a good contact and reference point for the southern countries of former Yugoslavia is DiploFoundation in Belgrade and
Vladimir Radunovic <vladar at diplomacy.edu>
who may be helpful.

Some of the foundations of German political parties have offices (and good people) in the region and conducting interesting programs there. The two I know best are:
- Böll Foundation http://www.boell.de/en/regions/europe
and
- Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation (KAS) http://www.kas.de/wf/en/71.4785/
with a field office in Albania -- see:
http://www.kas.de/albanien/
(I know you understand German pretty well ;-)

See you soon in Sofia and good luck!
Wolf