[At-Large] R: [ALAC] Fwd: A million domains taken down by email checks

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 20:44:58 UTC 2014

One of the problems that the spam filters does not solve, unless there is a way that I am ignorant about, is that even if the incoming messages are put in a separate folder, I still have to pay for the connection time while the junk is downloaded.
This is not a problem when I am at home, or when I have a WiFi connection, but is a problem indeed when I am travelling to places with slow or/and expensive connection.
Cheers,
R.